Website by G.Fumo
The rebuilding process for a starter, alternator
or motor unit at Canex inc:
1) Testing of unit
2) Disassembly, cleaning
3) Testing of individual components:
- circuit boards, regulators, encoded bearings
- field coils, commutator bars, gears, brushes,
insulation, stator, rotor, rectifier and all subcomponents.
3) Repair or replacement of failed or weak components to meet Canex inc's valued industrial standards.
4) Full testing of rebuilt unit:
- Torque test for starter unit
- Output signal integrity, current delivery vs. RPM, voltage drop of alternator unit